I am just left with two final exams next Monday and Saturday before I would be finally done with my time as an undergraduate.Finishing my final term paper for social memory class was such a chore after the thesis submission last Monday. It took me 5 days to finish a 2000-word paper and I ended up with 2700 when I finally finished it in school just now. Do not underestimate the power of post-thesis traumatic disorder.
And try as I would, it has been a week since final submission but the thesis just wouldn't leave my mind. The number of typos and how disjointed the end-product is just gnaws at the back of my mind.
I am less worried about my grade now than last week, but whatever it is, I just hope I'll do well enough this semester to graduate with my class of honours intact. It would be a massive blow if I were to drop a class at literally the last minute after fighting for so long to reach where I currently am.
That said, this has been my most fruitful Monday for a long, long time. The day started with a lunch appointment with KPT that included two glasses of wine (first thing in the 'morning'!!!), and then finishing the paper up, but receiving some form of notification about my financial aid application from CU would totally cap it all.
Yes, I am still waiting and waiting and...staring at a potential SGD90k debt for the year in Upper West Side. Bah!

No comments:
Post a Comment