This is the first time I am succumbing to this chain-blog thingey. And probably the last ever. Here goes.
1. 3 names you go by: Clement, Clemmie and eh, Clem.
2. 3 parts of my heritage: Hokkien, Cantonese and Chinatown
3. 3 things that scare me: friends dying on me, a God-less world and people leaving
4. 3 of my everyday essentials: morning shower, flossing my teeth and hot tea
5. 3 things you are wearing right now: checked berms, my old Jurong Institute PE tee-shirt and eh...
6. 3 of my favourite artistes/bands: Jem, Jay Chou and DC Talk
7. 3 things you want in a relationship(other than real love): trust, respect and space
8. 2 truths and a lie: I love durians, I love sports, I love shopping
9. Things about the opposite gender that attract you: honesty, character and independence
10. 3 of my hobbies: eating, sleeping and reading
11. 3 things I badly want to do now: eat Venezia ice cream, pack my room, finish my driving license
12. 3 places I want to go on vacation: backpacking in Europe, Australia and USA
13. 3 things I want to do before I die: bring my family to Christ, start a family and read the Bible at least once thoroughly
14. 3 people I want to see take this survey: (I shall be nice and end this whole chain by naming three people without blogs) Ian Chen, Adrian Ng and Ian Sim
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment