I knew something was brewing when I was bumped up to level 4 of Inductive Bible Study (IBS) instead of my "rightful" progression to level 3 at the VCF Annual Teaching (Anntic) Camp, which was held at Ocean View Resort, Port Dickson this year.
It was an intense 6-day encounter with God as we ploughed through Biblical prophetic literature. We had Hosea exposited at the nightly sessions and I had Yvonne take us through Revelations during IBS, which was spread over 4 days.
This Old and New Testament prophetic literature combination had me really shaken up. It was perhaps strangely what I totally needed to shake off my moral lethergy and ambivalence that characterised most of my last 2 years or so.
There are too many thoughts floating around in the recesses of my mind right now. I will post more when I start my annual top-10 moments list in a few days time - when I am done with the hurly burly of consolidating those floating mind particles is done and all.
Meanwhile, the pictures I took at the camp would have to do for now. =)
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment