More than six years after the inception of this blog, it's time for a change of name to reflect the changes in the time since. It's no longer Thinking Aloud: Reconciling My Faith, My Character and the Reality. It's now Facets: Life, Living and Everything in Between.This started mainly as an outlet for me to practise writing and journalism, but ironically, in the last few years, when I started practising journalism formally, entries here have become few and far in between. It's mainly because I've been writing so much, for school and for journalism, that I don't usually have any desire to write out of my work time.
Also, although I have always resisted the dichotomy between my public, professional self and my private, personal space, I have relented in the last year, when I was at Columbia. So that means another website for you to visit: come here for personal essays, go there for my journalism.

No comments:
Post a Comment