My body is aching all over, after the street soccer session at Chris' place yesterday and the kick in the shin that Ben gave me on my third touch of the ball. My mind's also in a mess, with random and disparate thoughts swirling in my mind.
- I absolutely abhore people with lousy internet etiquette. Ending a msn conversation by going offline abruptly, not answering messages at all while online all the time, putting busy/away signs on all the time. I think I should delete more people on my msn list who do not reply to my messages.
- I feel like a pariah in the school community that I belong to. It's like my "reputation" preceeds me and therefore I am not capable of anything. It doesn't matter if my experience has really changed me over the last few years. I feel so sidelined. It's so much easier to not bother at all. I don't see the point of "fighting" against this system. I am tired. I need to pick my battles more carefully.
- The new school term starts tomorrow, and my chief fear is not being able to cope with managing Campus Observer, on top of a full 5-module load. Dr Don sent pre-course warnings about his overloading tendencies on Biosemiotics class. And after being taken a ride by descriptions on bidding rounds by CORS, I finally got onto the Contemporary Social Theory class, but it's packed with the academic superstars in sociology department and taught by a very revered lecturer with quite a fiercesome reputation. I need to drop one class, but not after I attended the first week of classes of all 6 modules I have.
- I don't understand why people keep having to talk about my bad episode with alcohol on Christmas Eve. Stop digging me about it. I got kindda drunk, but unlike almost everybody else, I do not think getting drunk is my idea of fun and it's really a one-off mistake. And a one-off incident does not mean I have messed up my life beyond repair.
- Why did I get so upset over that prank?
Biosemiotics class kickstarts the new semester tomorrow at 12noon. I hope I won't lose sight of my priorities and keep to my sole new year resolution -- not to be late for class or any appointment as far as it is humanly possible.

2 comments:
hola clement! just thought I drop by! adios!
senoRITA
4. because you always gave people a hard time for it?
Post a Comment