By Clement Tan
All Rights Reserved 2006
They say eyes are windows to the soul of a person.
I don't know what about the eyes
the eyes of this stranger that beholds -
Small, all so sequinted;
but yet so memorising and enchanting.
Maybe it's the whole puppy-eyes thingey -
Small yuppy pups, all playful and fun.
But something about those eyes that reminds
Reminds of tenderness and a gentle spirit,
of a certain earnestness that I can barely fathom
but grips the entire being.
It's spell-binding those eyes,
Radiating an intensity so irresistable
and a mellowness so irrefutable
and a sincerity so palpable.
And when those eyes look into yours,
it trailblazes into your very being.
I don't know what about the eyes
the eyes of that stranger that behold -
small, so sequinted
but yet so memorising, so enchanting.
I just wished those eyes could speak and say hello.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hmm. concentrate on studying lah! ;p
Clement's in l-- well, not in love. In fatuated, maybe.
Those eyes. You seen them somewhere before?
I've seen them too.
In statues. In stuffed animals.
Cold Glass. In a multitude of colours, shapes and sizes.
All life-less.
Meaningless.
male eyes or female eyes?
or those creepy horror movIe...the EYE..........................
:S
Post a Comment