"Someday, everybody has got to fly...somehow."
One year on, and seemingly having forgotten what the script represented, watching the private screening for the movie I worked on last July brought back apt reminders.
Watching the end product of Cages just now, I was just reminded just as the lead characters had to let go and dare to love, I had to do the same as well.
It just occurred to me that I have not had a fit-less night's sleep for a long time, and what resulted are the headaches that culminated with a massive migraine on Sunday morning.
Earlier Tuesday evening, at Fellowship Teaching in school, Dr Ng Liang Wei talked about choice as a Christian student - that sometimes for a mature Christian, the choice "is not between good and bad, but between good, better and best."
It's driving me nuts. I am going insane. They say that dreams are the conscious manifestation of your repressed desires. For me, they are akin to nightmares.
I really do not want to not do anything that will make Him displeased, but while it may seem foolish and I know I will live to regret it, the urge is really all too hard to resist.
I want to be free and be able to fly. But that seems like a tall order for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment