Wednesday, June 04, 2003

In my life You've heard me say
I love You
How do I show You it`s true
hear my heart, it longs for more of You..
I`ve fallen deeply in love with You..

You have stolen my heart
I`m captivated by You
Never will You and I part
I`ve fallen deeply in love with You

You and I, together forever
Nothing can, stand in the way
My love for You, grows stronger
each new day.
I`ve fallen deeply in love with You

deeply in love [hillsongs]

at first when i saw the lyrics i thought it was some old cheesy love song. then when i realised that it was by hillsongs i felt the instant need to d/l it.(maybe its just hillsongs:p) yeah and when i heard the song over and over again, i could truly comprehend the depth of the songwriters love for Jesus. mmmm. how interesting.

No comments: